Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tilda with Holly....

This is one of the new stamps in the latest Magnolia collection. I tried coloring the dress several ways - white was too boring, red tot bold for what I wanted to achieve. I really wanted an ivory, but struggled with my Copics trying to achieve that color. This is what I ended up with. Not exactly what I wanted... I went for blonde hair this time, as there was enough brown and I like the red hair bows. After coloring and adding a couple layers, I made a bow with a wonderful crinkle ribbon from Creative Impressions. I LOVE this ribbon. Ties like a dream and is soft as butter! I added another bow from a gold twine from May Arts. This is another product I love to use! Lastly I added a couple gold Dew Drops to the front. Sorry for the posting delay. We've had a couple minor crisis going on and then the holiday. Hopefully things will return to their normal craziness and we'll be back to regular posting. Thanks for your patience!


Jeannette