Friday, December 2, 2011

Snowman with Cardinal...

Where did the week go? I cannot believe it is Friday all ready, but it is! Only 3 weeks until Christmas and it seems like we just finished summer. Oh well. Father Time is not slowing down, that is for sure. Today I used another stamp from a Heartfelt Creations snowman stamp set that I used on a previous post. This time, I stamped the image on kraft cardstock with VersaFine ink and colored the snowman with Prismacolor pencils. This way you can use a white pencil for the actual snowman. I also used a Tim Holtz on the edge die to make the snowflake trim at the bottom of the card. Definitely creates a different look. I hope everyone is doing well getting ready for the holidays. I have 70 cards done - 40 more to go!


Thanks for stopping by!
Jeannette