Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Fun with Butterflies...



Sorry I have been so bad about posting. It was a very busy week at work - followed by my niece coming out from Colorado with the new baby! I guess that makes me a "great aunt," but I like the term my sister came up with better - grauntie! We had a lovely weekend here - sunny and not hot, so everyone had a wonderful time.



Back to stamping... This card is back to one of my favorite things - butterflies. I used a die from My Favorite Things to create these double butterflies. I cut them from Bazzill cardstock and again from vellum. Attached them only at the center, then added a couple pearls to their bodies. The stamp image is a Penny Black image that I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder on white cardstock, then spritzed with a couple colors of Luminarte Radiant Rain spritzers. After it slightly dried, I wiped off the excess with a paper towel to get the white flowers to pop out. The ribbon is from May Arts - of course!


I hope you had a glorious weekend!


Jeannette