Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



I would like to wish a very happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there - especially all the ladies who are celebrating their very first Mother's Day as a mom!



This is the card I made for my Mom. I used a Penny Black stamp called Butterfly Suite and added a little "Happy Mother's Day" image from Great Impressions in the lower right corner. I stamped the image a 2nd time and cut out the 2 butterflies and popped them over the other ones - attaching them with Ranger's Glossy Accents - which is pretty much my "go to" adhesive for stuff like this. I also went around the ivory cardstock very lightly with Ranger's brushed Corduroy Distress Ink - so lightly that I did not even add any ink to a foam dauber I used yesterday for something else! I wanted it subtle. The card is a Bazzill Bling cardstock and I tied a bow from ivory ribbon, then added a second bow out of gold twine and attached that to the ivory ribbon with a micro glue dot.



Have a great day!
Jeannette