Sunday, May 22, 2011

Glitter and Copics



Several weeks ago I published a card sent to me by Elizabeth Crafts Glitter using Copic markers to color glitter. Today I decided to play with this technique for an upcoming class. I used the warm highlight glitter and then carefully colored the white with various colors of Copic markers. You start with a color, then blend it out with the "0" blender pen. While I do not use the "blender pen" when I color with Copics on cardstock to blend colors, it works wonderfully on glitter! The biggest trick is keeping the glitter out of the tip. First you make certain that you remove all the loose glitter and then try to limit brushing the marker tips and do more of a dab with the brush tip. The wording on this card is by Penny Black.



Thanks for stopping by.



Jeannette