Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blue Butterflies



Sorry it has been so long since I posted - I cannot believe that a week has gone by already! This card was made with another great stamp from Flourishes. The stamp set contains the main floral image with a butterfly plus a couple additional separate butterfly images and some wonderful sayings. For this card, I stamped the main image and one of the additional butterflies on a separate piece of cardstock. Everything is colored with Copics. I cut out the additional butterfly and attached it to the card at the body of the butterfly and flexed the wings up. My favorite way to attach small things like this is with Ranger's Glossy Accents. Quick and inexpensive! I layered the 2 ribbons and tied 2 bows - putting one down first, then attaching the second bow immediately below it.



Thanks for checking out the blog today!
Jeannette