Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't forget to "Spring Forward!"


Can you believe that THIS coming weekend we move the clocks forward? I can't! What does that mean? Spring is SURELY coming! I know, those poor folks in New York State and Vermont that go dumped with snow might not believe me, but I am a believer!

In honor of that thought - another Springy card using an image from JustRite - showing one of the signature flowers of Spring! Tulips and daffodils are what I think of when someone says "Spring flowers." This is another image from their "Breath of Spring" stamp set. Even though the stamp is cut oval shaped, I stamped it on a square of cardstock and colored with Copic markers. The base card is a pink Bazzill and I added a striped paper layered to green Bazzill cardstock. The green ribbon is attached under the strip, then attached to the front of the card. The square with the image is attached with foam tape. The pink bow is then attached on top, along with some pearls.

Have a wonderful day!
Jeannette