Sunday, March 27, 2011

April Calendar Cat...


Time for the monthly cat calendar page! This month features my other cat - who LOVES to jump into any open box or basket that she can fit into - including laundry baskets. Why cats like to do this, I don't know, but many cats cannot resist the urge to jump into an open box.

For this page, I used a Spellbinders 12" border die and cut it down to fit. I used a BoBunny double-dot cardstock in one of the green shades and stenciled the cardstock before removing it from the die. After attaching it to the page and trimming it to fit, I added some pink punched flowers for added embellishment. I love taking various flower punches and adding them together in different colors (or sometimes coloring them). It's a great way to add a zip and use some of the many cardstock scraps we all have!

Thanks for stopping into my little world today!

Jeannette