Monday, January 17, 2011

Spellbinders New Release Frenzy Day #8

This is the 2nd to last day of the Spellbinders New Release frenzy! Hard to believe it is almost over, but the dies have been amazing! "To die for!" you could say! Today's showing is no exception, starting right off with the first one!


All I can say is "Wow!" Think about the amazing possibilities with this one! It is gorgeous and will be phenomenal for card making! This one might be my favorite so far! Maybe!

These grommet tags are also wonderful! You could attach them with brads - or, simply attach them with adhesive, then add pearls or bling for pop! Lots of possibilities here!

And finally, another new Grand Nestie set!

And last, but certainly not least, a new set of ribbon tags. You all know how we LOVE ribbon at Stamped Designs and have a huge selection of gorgeous ribbon! You can bet I will be using these in upcoming classes as soon as I get my hands on them!

Reportedly only one more day to see new stuff. A sort of sad thought, but what it does mean is that the show is getting closer when I can actually ORDER them and find out when to expect them arriving in the store!

Have a GREAT day!
Jeannette