Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence


This is one of the images in the MFT line "Pure Innocence." These are ultra-cute images that work well for little girls and big girls! I realize that an umbrella design might be a little out of season, but after the warm weather we had here in the northeast last weekend, maybe not. Temps in the 50's in January is pretty amazing! Reality has set back in this week, but it was a nice break from the cold!

I stamped the image with Tsukineko VersaFine ink and colored with Staedtler watercolor pencils and a Dove blender pen. I paper-pieced the umbrella. The flowers are from an MFT die and the DP pattern is the reverse side of the umbrella pattern! The border strip is another MFT die - trimmed to the cardstock and then I added some Midori double-face satin ribbon and a bow. I opted to leave this one blank for words - making it usable for several events!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jeannette