Sunday, January 2, 2011

For all the monsters in your life...


We all complain about making cards for guys - well, cards for little boys are even worse! I saw a collection of monster images from Art Gone Wild some time ago and thought "These are perfect!" So, I put some together for an upcoming class. This one is my favorite. I colored the monster with Copics in greens with a little orange. The words on the front are 1/2 of the words on the stamp - which say "It's scary how awesome you are." I only stamped the first half, then punched them out in a circle to layer to the front. On the inside, I stamped the rest, then added a "happy birthday" underneath it. I added some black Dew Drops on the card to finish it off. Definitely a fun card for a boy!

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Jeannette