Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Card #2...


This is the other card I finished this morning. For those of you who have been stamping for a long time will recognize the image as one from the company Personal Stamp Exchange (PSX) who is not even in business anymore. I loved the artist who used to draw for PSX - her images are very recognizable and they are gorgeous. Colored with Staedtler watercolor pencils and a Dove blender again (even with the Copics, this is still my "go to" coloring method). I used a strip of BoBunny striped paper, layered to a piece of Bazzill Ivy cardstock. I added a navy bow made with Midori ribbon. I went around the edge of the natural cardstock the birds are stamped on with Ranger Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy to age it a bit. Layered to a piece of Bazzill Crimson, then an A-6 card made of Bazzill Ivy.

That's it for posting for a couple days. Tomorrow will be a whirlwind. Merry Christmas!

Jeannette