Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Card #1


Where would we be without the last second crunch to make a few things? This morning I got up and had 2 cards to make and 3 little cardstock "tote bags" that look like the boat bags sold by some of the outdoor stores. I have the cards done - this is one of them. It is using the Alleluia Angel set from Flourishes and is done in ivory, gold and blues. I embossed the angel in gold and colored her with Staedtler watercolor pencils and a Dove blender. I did the wings with Twinkling H2Os. Layered to a piece of dotted swiss Bazzill, I added a strip punched with an EK Success border punch and some bone color Midori double-face satin ribbon - theirs is truly the nicest! Added a couple layers and success! This is an A-6 card, if you're wondering - which measures 4-1/2 x 6-1/4 folded. It is really a great size to work with.

Off to make those tote bags!

Jeannette