Saturday, January 14, 2012

Spellbinders Blog Frenzy Day #3!

We're into the thick of the introductions now! Lots of variety today, as well. We start with a very interesting flower die - I like the solid bottom with the lacey upper options! Very creative!

Followed up by another embossing folder combination. There is a video on these on the Spellbinders blog that you might want to check out.


And another "staple" if you will - a new "labels" die! Fun shape! I can see adding little adornments to the points already!



Now an interesting thing with the Edgeabilities dies. It looks like they are changing their thoughts on packaging and selling edgers separate from inner designs... We start with 3 edgers, which I think already exist in some of the previous sets...

Next we have 3 new insert designs - which I really love!


And 3 more cool insert designs!


Followed by 3 more edgers - which I also think already exist.




So, that is the release for today! Remember that you can "pre-order" with "no money down" the dies you want - this will ensure that I order enough at the show and that you get them first!!!

Jeannette