Sunday, January 8, 2012

Outlines Heart...Layered Style...

If you like to cut things out and layer, then Outlines has some great images for you! This is a heart image from Outlines - consisting of concentric hearts. I stamped and embossed 3 total images for this card. The first heart I colored the 2nd heart ring from the outside and cut out the complete heart. The 2nd heart I cut out the outer ring and colored it. Layered it to the first heart with foam tape. Then I took the same image and cut out the 3rd heart and colored it, then layered it to the base heart with foam tape. The last heart I cut out the very center heart, colored it and layered it over the one attached to the base with foam tape. If you want to be frugal, you can do this with 2 images, you just need to carefully cut out the center heart out of the base heart with an exacto, as the hole will be covered with the layer. Now that you have that complete, the rest is pretty easy-peasy. The pink check is one of the print cardstocks from Memory Box. I layered that to black, then red swiss dot cardstock. I added 2 strips of white petite ric rac and then made a little flower and added that to the corner. The flower is 3 layers - 2 cut from red cardstock and one from white vellum. Each layer is slightly off-set. The heart is also attached with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Jeannette