Friday, January 13, 2012

Spellbinders Blog Frenzy - Day #2!

It's day #2 and they are showing 7 new die sets. The first 2 are the motif and accent sets - very elegant with lots of possibilities.


The next is apparently a grand die - not sure what to say about this one! Can't wait to see what the design team does with this one...


Next up we have a few what I call "accent dies." Looks like Spellbinders is expanding their range a bit...





Then a nice set of crosses - I like these better than the 1st set and will be quite elegant on a more religious card.



And finally - another set of embossing folders. I will definitely report on these from the show and let you know what I think!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow! I hope to get some regular posts, as well as some more new stuff from other companies!

Jeannette