Saturday, December 17, 2011

Penguins out for a ride...

This wonderful image is from Art Impressions and features their fun little penguins geared up for a sleigh ride. If they are in the Northeast, they are in trouble, as we have had unseasonably warm weather - near 50 for the past week! Unheard of in these parts a week before Christmas! I started by stamping the image with black Momento ink and coloring with Copic markers. I did not color each section completely and left a little white space. The DP is from We R Memory Keepers - not even a holiday paper, but it works well with the card! I added some purple snowflakes and attached some Candi dots over them. These are fun little adornments and you get a ton in a package! Add some ribbon and you have a great little card!


I hope you have your shipping done (or close to it). I am not in that category and will hit panic mode Monday!



Jeannette