Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girlie Girl Birthdays...


Sorry I have been so out of touch! I just got back from a 5-night cruise - it was actually a stamping cruise with Impression Obsession, The Paper Cut and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle. Met a lot of great stampers and pretty much ate our way through the Gulf of Mexico! Gads, I cannot imagine how many calories were consumed in 5 days! But more on that later.

This is another fun card using another of the A La Mode images from My Favorite Things. In this card I cut a straight and scallop circle in half - this means you can make 2 cards with one circle! The cake is done with paper piercing and some Crystal Stickles for a little bling! It is a great card for older teens and young adults.

Thanks for stopping by and the regular blog posts should resume this week!

Jeannette