Sunday, August 12, 2012

Humphrey has some flowers...




Wow!  Where did that week go?  I even have a lot to post - the days just keep slipping away.  Kinda like the daylight.  Have you noticed the reduction in daylight hours lately?  I much prefer it when it goes the other way!

Okay, back to the card.  This is a Humphrey image from Crafter's Companion.  I do like these little elephants - very British and fun to color.  I stamped him on Copic cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  Sometimes I color him a shade or 2 lighter of gray, but decided to try a few darker shades.  these stamps come totally unmounted, so I was able to cut the words apart, allowing me to put them in 2 lines, vice one, and fitting perfectly in the square.  I added a ribbon bow tied around the edge and then layered to some new Pebbles DP and some Bazzill.

I hope you're enjoying your day!
Jeannette