Sunday, September 11, 2011

Elegant Butterfly...

This card was made with the Butterfly Garden set from JustRite Stampers. I stamped and embossed the image with white embossing powder on vellum - then colored the image from the back with Copic markers. Copics work great on vellum because they dry quickly. I then took one of the borders and stamped it with Colorbox Aqua pigment ink on white cardstock and cut it out in a frame with 2 Spellbinder circle dies. Next I used the new Spellbinders Picot Edge circle die set (LOVE these!) and layered the butterfly piece to that. I placed it on a yellow card with a DP from Memory Box - very delicate design and perfect for this card. I used a couple crinkle ribbon from Creative Impressions and did a double-thickness bow out of the light blue ribbon. This ribbon ties like a dream! Add a few pearls in the corner and you're done!


Thanks for making us part of your day!
Jeannette