Sunday, April 3, 2011

Whippersnapper Snowman...


We started doing a Christmas class every month at the store and the response has been incredible! I think everyone likes the idea of getting a bunch of Christmas cards done throughout the year so that the holiday season is not so stressful.

This card is using a great snowman image from Whippersnapper Designs. The little bluebirds add a great dimension to the image. The Merry Christmas image is from a JustRite Stampers set. I stamped the image with VersaFine ink and colored it with watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Added a couple layers and used the Spellbinders Lacey Squares die. I love the lacey dies - and now we have ovals! I punched 4 snowflakes from a glitter cardstock and added them to the corners. Instead of pearls, I used a blue Viva Pearl Pen in the center of the snowflakes.

Hope you had an enjoyable weekend!

Jeannette