Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dunking your toes in the water...


I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it is WAY too hot here in the Northeast! When the temperatures get into the 90's for multiple days in NH, you know it must be cooking in other places. So, in an effort to think about cooler days, I did this card with Tilda dipping her toes in the water off a dock. She's colored with Copic markers and the little dots on her swimsuit were colored with a red Prismacolor pencil. I used a large Tsukineko dauber and Ranger Distress ink in Tumbled Glass to go around the edge of the circle cut with a Spellbinders circle die. I placed a mask over Tilda's head and feet when I added the blue. It makes for a nice cool image on a hot, hot day!


Thanks for stopping by! And stay cool!
Jeannette