Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 5 of the Spellbinders Preview

I'm very excited to see this morning's release by Spellbinders. If any of you have tried to create a diamond layer on a card, you know how tricky it is to do! In fact, a Stamped Designs' customer commented on just this issue last year and I told (okay begged) Spellbinders to consider making a nested set of diamonds. Guess what? They listened! Now, I may not have been the only one that suggested this to Spellbinders, but, nonetheless, we will have a diamond set soon! The are also introducing 2 shape sets today - called Antiquities and Fallen Angel.





Keep your eyes on this blog for daily updates. I know, I have been a bit lax on regular posts, and I am going to try to get some other posts done this evening, including a post from the Memory Box classes that occurred on Thursday. We all had a blast!