Monday, September 14, 2009

Halloween Cuteness!



Penny Black is truly one of my all-time favorite companies! I have been using their stamps since 1996 and this is one company that continues to produce great images. The hedgehogs are ledgendary and I love the cats! I have a very soft spot in my heart for tabbies anyway - especially the slightly overweight kind! These cards are a combination of new images and some older ones that have been re-released in a clear stamp format. Just fun, fun, fun! The cat on the broomstick card uses an EK bat border punch and some great ribbon from May Arts. I took some of the bats that were punched out and used them around the words. The hedgehog ballooon card uses the Cuttlebug pumpkin embossing folder in the background. The vampire cat card uses some great glitter paper from The Robins's Nest and one of the new border dies from Spellbinders.