Sunday, January 20, 2013

You Rock!

My apologies for being so "out of touch."  Just don't know where the time went.  Weddings, Christmas and recovering from CHA took a toll on me, I guess.  So, hopefully I am back to regular posting.  I chose a card for the upcoming "Laugh with the Oldies" class to salute you, my readers, for being patient.  In my eyes, you rock!


This is a fun image from Art Impressions.  I especially like this one and can picture myself a few years down the road like this!  After a tough nine holes of golf on an executive course!  HA!  The image is stamped with VersaFine ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  Cut out with a circle Spellbinders die and layered to some fun striped DP by Canvas Corp.  Added a bow for embellishment and a couple Candi dots!

Enjoy!
Jeannette