Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Chick....

Wow! Hard to believe I have been offline on the blog for over 2 weeks! Yikes! We're going to try to do better. Here it is the week before Easter already. I hope everyone is enjoying the more Spring-like weather. We did not have much of a winter, but I always love Spring when everything starts popping out of the ground.

This is a cute little chick stamp from Stampendous. She is decked out for the holiday! I colored her with watercolor pencils and a blender pen and cut her out with a Spellbinders oval die. I layered that to a green scalloped oval and then over some fun glitter striped paper and onto a pink card. I added a couple punched flowers around the words and decorated that strip with an EK Success border punch. A very easy card - great for last minute cards.


Thanks for coming by and your patience.

Jeannette