Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trimmed Posies...

This is the 3rd card I made with the posies images from Outlines Rubber Stamps. To make this card, I stamped and colored the image, then free-hand cut around the top of the flowers with a pair of scissors. I layered this to a green Bazzill a little larger than the white cardstock and trimmer the green around the top edge, as well. I wrapped a pink bow around the bottom of the design, then layered the piece to a BoBunny double-dot cardstock in green. The dotted cardstock really creates a nice background with being too much. I stamped the birthday words up at the top and added a couple more layers. This would also be a good card to have in the drawer without any sentiment and add what you need for a specific event! I know, we all say we're going to create those cards and never get around to it!



Thanks for checking out the blog today!
Jeannette